Tuesday 25 May 2010

What I did on the National Day this year



During last national day, my friends and I had a lot of fun. We had designed our cars with UAE flags. Also we went to the road where people were celebrating the National Day and it was really fun.
While we were in Jumaira Road at night, my we were burning by cars on the street and people spraying a sprays at each others
Then we went to AlMamzar were all the people made a drifting show and everyone did what he wants. We saw a lot of people drafting and racing. So we waited there and got some drinks until it comes our turn to shows them our drifting and driving the car by two tires. When the time came my friend did a very nice drift. Then I went to drive by two tires in the field. When the time came for me to drive by two tires. I got so excited because I challenged with my rivals. One of them was last year’s champion, but in the end I won.
I met him after the challenge and we had a chat. They presented us as the champions and we became friends. For the rest of the day all of us continued the celebration and at the end we went back home

No comments:

Post a Comment