Tuesday 25 May 2010

Old man



Before a week ago I was driving my new car while my father was sitting near me. I was driving on my way to my grandmother house, when I saw an old man wants to cross the street put he couldn’t.
The old man was in Khalifa street and the street was having a lot of traffic because it is in the afternoon and he want to cross the street to go to the other side of the street, he was waiting four the traffic light to be green for him to cross the street . He couldn’t walks normally. Suddenly he fell down while I was waiting for my traffic light turn to open. At that time I did not no what to do for him , but my father open the car and walked to him and he says to me call the police faster, so I called the police and I say for them about the old man and I gave them the details. After few minutes the police and the ambulance came and took the old man to the hospital. My father told me to follow them to the hospital to be sure that the old man was in a good health, so we waited him and we insured that he is fine.
At the end of this story that happens the old man woke up and he knew that we were helping him and he thanks us a lot for helping him.

No comments:

Post a Comment